In times where security is of the utmost importance, Millennia Projects recommends these secure sliding windows for both residential and commercial projects. Not only do these aluminium windows fit the security brief; they are aesthetically pleasing with their rounded look. They are available in panel configurations of 2, 3, 4 and 6.
- Unbeatable, sturdy design for windows of up to 1 800 mm high
- The anti-corrosive hardware is a winner at the coast
- Extra security features include the fact that both sliding sashes are lockable
- No matter which size you require, every sliding panel accommodates a locking mechanism
- Single and double glazing can be done on aluminium windows
- Aluminium windows can accommodate up to 20 mm of sealed, insulated glass panels
- All parts are locally available and readily accessible
- Choose the finish you want for your aluminium windows; the aluminium windows are available in various, anodising colours, finishes and architectural powder coatings.
- Alumium windows have anti-corrosion properties with the use of plastic mechanical cleats
- Add a single glaze to the glass, double glazing and tinting on aluminium windows for security and light control
- Choose from a variety of secure locking mechanisms.
Owner - managed